Mawj specializes on providing Change Management training and consulting. Mawj offers various Change Management programs based on the world renowned Prosci® methodology & tools developed from the result of 22 years of research published on 11 best practice reports.
Best Practice in Change Management
The most recent publishing of Prosci’s benchmarking research in change management, the 2021 edition of Best Practices in Change Management, compiles the experience and lessons learned from thousands of project and change leaders. Increase your effectiveness by leveraging these lessons learned, common success factors, and mistakes to avoid when implementing change management. Benchmark your organization’s approach against best practices, add rigor to your practice and achieve more consistent outcomes.
As the largest body of research in the field of change management, the Best Practices in Change Management – 2021 Edition report culminates two decades of research and insights from over 7,500 participants from 66 countries. With over 370 pages, and 300 tables and figures, this comprehensive report covers a broad range of change topics including:
· Greatest contributors to success and common obstacles
· Change management methodology, job roles, structure, resources and budget
· Assessing change readiness and change management effectiveness
· Integrating project management and change management
· Common change management practice areas: sponsorship, manager engagement,
· communications, training, resistance management, and reinforcement
· Advanced application of change management to complex and unique changes
· Change saturation and portfolio management
· Building enterprise change capability
· Adapting change management for cultural considerations
· Challenges and adaptations for vertical industries