Active and visible sponsorship is the number one contributor to overall project success. This one day program will help leaders embrace their role in the change process. They will discover that “visible and active sponsorship” is more than simply authorizing resources or providing funding. Prosci’s Change Management Sponsor Program is designed for executives and senior leaders who leads and sponsor change initiatives & projects.
The program is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Setting the stage for change management
Part 2: Positioning for success:
- Position your projects for strategic success
- Position yourself for sponsorship success
- Position your organization for change success
This high level change management workshop is designed for Executives to help them lead change effectively in their organizations. It covers Prosci’s organizational methodology & tools, Best practices study, the ADKAR individual change model. Participants receive all books, related report & handouts.
According to a Prosci research study with 4500 companies from 66 countries Executive Sponsorship plays a very important and critical role in change management projects in any organizations. Prosci’s Change Management Sponsorship Program focuses on the power of Executive Management support of the change management project by avoiding common sponsor mistakes, and techniques for best practice sponsor activities and involvement.
- Understand the importance of their role in making change successful for themselves and their employees.
- Learn the Prosci ADKAR Model and how to use it.
- Learn the critical connection between change management and business results.
- Fully understand the role of effective executive sponsorship.
- Be able to build support among key business leaders.
- Strategically position their projects for success
- Why manage change
Organizational risk assessment
Establishing a Framework for Successful Projects
The costs of poorly managed change
- Best practices research highlights
Biggest mistakes executive managers make
What projects would do differently next time
- Change Management Context
Phases of change
State of Change
Roles in change
Executives as sponsor of change
Organizational assessment exercise
- Principles of change
What every manager should know
- Individual change model
ADKAR business assessment
- organizational Change management process
Preparing for change
- Executive’s role in change
Roadmap for sponsors
Prosci’s Change Management Sponsor Program is designed for executives and senior leaders that serve as sponsors of change. This includes:
- CEO's & Presidents
- Vice Presidents & Executives
- Managers and Directors
- Change Management Leaders
Change Management & Business results
Prosci research overview
Prosci Change Management methodology & tools
Organization & change assessments
Lunch & Prayer break
Successful Sponsorship practices
Sponsor Assessment & Diagram
Manager's role during change
ADKAR personal & business assessments
Summary and Q&A
- Change Management Best Practices benchmarking report ($400)
- ADKAR: a model for change in business and government - book ($20)
- Executive Summary of Change Management )$10)
- Course slide, certificate and handouts ($45)
- Shipping, handling and customs ($55)
That is worth US$ 530
On-site training session US$ 800 per person for class size of 15 plus expenses (instructor accommodation, air ticket, meals & transportation)